The Words of Comfort Helps the Sick to Heal Faster: Medical Facilities at Alpine Convent School
- One full time qualified experienced Lady Doctor, assisted by Nurses and Nannies to attend to all first aid requirements of children as well as to attend to Medical Emergencies at all times.
- Regularly conducted first aid trainings in house as well as from reputed Hospitals in vicinity.
- Tie up with concerned organisation in vicinity for evacuation in case of emergency as well as for routine referrals.
- First aid boxes along with a handy first aid manual.
- Senior Paediatrician, Dietician, Dentist and Ophthalmologist are invited for annual Medical check-up of all school children.
- Children with medical problems are listed separately and same is advised to the class teacher for reference.
- Visiting doctors for education on sex, hygiene, grooming etc.